..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bug squad team - Apply here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Are there still open positions in which to sell (or rather, give away) my life and free time?

I've got ample amounts of free time these days.. Can do Windows, can dual boot into an Ubuntu installation if it comes to it, can probably do some hackintosh stuff if need be.

Getting games wont be much of an issue for me; there's still a couple of stores in my area that'll sell PS2 games (usually in a buy 1 get 2 free deal or something :3 ) and I've got friends I can buy some off of if I need to

As for teamwork, well the majority of my Comp Sci class assignments usually fall under such so I'd like to think there would be little to no problems there. These weren't complex assignments, though, but teamwork is teamwork nonetheless I'd think.

I mean, PCSX2 was already pretty good in my opinion (with a rough spot here and there but only rarely on certain games) and, frankly, I feel this'd be more productive than watching more YouTube videos for hours on end

>also, I could've sworn I had posted around here before.. Now I feel strange walking in to something as important as this with pretty much 0 history with the forums and its denizens >~>
Sure you can, always happy to get more help. Check your PM Wink
I know my account is new but I've been watching PCSX2 for a long time and would love to help test games for you guys. I've got like 200 games available for immediate testing so just let me know if you'd like an extra hand! Smile I know my way around the emulator and have no problem working with people on this.
(04-07-2015, 05:11 AM)UberPubert69 Wrote: [ -> ]I know my account is new but I've been watching PCSX2 for a long time and would love to help test games for you guys. I've got like 200 games available for immediate testing so just let me know if you'd like an extra hand! Smile I know my way around the emulator and have no problem working with people on this.

Sounds good, if you're still interested PM me Wink
(04-08-2015, 12:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good, if you're still interested PM me Wink

Sent you a PM Wink I accidentally sent you 2 because I refreshed the page.
So uh, you bug people gonna test any more games ever? Tongue2
(04-17-2015, 07:43 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]So uh, you bug people gonna test any more games ever? Tongue2

most of the bugs I find are resolved when, trying to reproduce them again. and, I post the bugs I found on the compatibility list rather than the Bug squad HQ. since, that is only visible to the forum staffs.

I think most of the other bug squad members are laid back Tongue2

(or) maybe everyone is attracted to the group because of the user color. I think we should speed up the process a little bit.
Lolz , I done 5 game testing already , forgot to post . Will post soon .
Worry not, I'm planning a comeback with more work for you Tongue
I have to do a lot of work at the time there no free minute remains to test.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23