..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: my pcsx2 stop working when i start game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hy guys,btw i`m new in here sorry if my word was wrong or disturb you guys
sorry if i wrong combine word for chat,my english not that good hahaha

okay back to topic. . .
my pcsx2 was 1.2.1 version and i want to try play digimon world 4,i already download that iso and try to start it,first after i click boot cdvd (fast) its only dark in pcsx2 screen,i try to wait it until 1 hour and nothing happen,then i turn off MTVU in speedhack tabs (configuration) then it work,and digimon word 4 start but after loading screen done,my pcsx2 stop working,i don`t know why and i try another iso game,the result was same,it stop working for all game,what should i do?
btw my spec:
HP(laptop)
processor : intel® Core™ i3 cpu M380 @2.53 Ghz
RAM : 4.00 gb (2.93 usable)
MellowMellow
sorry for disturbing you guys,but please help me hehehe thanks before
sorry, no support for piracy Tongue2
(02-13-2015, 10:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, no support for piracy Tongue2

omg that spec hahah ,what should i do?before this happen 5 month ago i use pcsx2 0.9.7 and working,now i update 1.2.1 try to play game that pcsx2 stop workingSad
(02-13-2015, 10:26 AM)heizer23 Wrote: [ -> ]i already download that iso and try to start it
sorry, you should not download games online. you should have legal ownership of your ps2 games to get support.
(02-13-2015, 10:39 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, you should not download games online. you should have legal ownership of your ps2 games to get support.

oh i see,but i also try convert my digimon wolrd 4(ps 2 CD game) to iso file with ultra iso,and also still stop working
Before continuing my support, I will ask any administrators privately whether it's right to support you further on this issue. * stay tuned * Wink
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.