..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Playstation 2 controller XInput
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using two 360 and one PSone and on PS2 controller. The PS2 controller are connected via a 2 PS2 to one USB adapter (The triangular shaped). I could get all 4 controller to work with PCSX2. Is there a way to use the Playstation controller as XInput (360) controller in other games? I have not tried x360ce yet because I'm not sure if i can still use my 360 controller then. Is it possible to uninstall the default driver for the usb gamepads and install a driver that uses XInput?
I would almost guess that you are using an xinput wrapper.
How have you set up the controller? What steps have you done?

Also different xinput devices should not disturb each other.
(02-13-2015, 07:50 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]I would almost guess that you are using an xinput wrapper.
How have you set up the controller? What steps have you done?

Also different xinput devices should not disturb each other.

I'm using no XInput wrapper at the moment. I'm using 2 real 360 controller and two Playstation controllers (I guess it doesen't destinguish PS1 / PS2 controllers)

In PCSX2 I use LillypPad with port 1 Multitap. 1a and 1b are 360 controllers and 1c and 1d are Playstation controllers.
And ind PCSX2 under configuration the Multitap 1 is also enabled.

I could also setup all gamepads for the PC games: Sonic and Allstars: Racing transformed, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Magicka. But the Playstation controller always needed to be configured manually.

But Castle Crashers only supports 360 controllers, so I can't even configure the PS controllers anywhere. And I don't know what happens if I would use something like x360ce. It's the same with Trials Evolution.
To my knowledge there is no possibility to use a ds2 controller without some input wrapper. Either xinput or dinput.

What have you done to set up your controller? Have you just connected the cables and everything was working instantly or have you installed some additional software (as motionjoy for example).
ahhhhh. I just plugged the adapter in and auto-installed the windows driver. They are shows as DX twin USB joystick and use DirectInput.