..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: JAK 2 issues (shadows , low fps)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i set hw hacks to 1 shadows were fixed still texture glitch and fps and

CPU: intel i5 2500k 3.3GHz with auto overclock
GPU: Msi twin frozr iii 2GB gddr5
MOBO: GAGABYTE Z77-D3H
RAM: Corsair 8GB (2X4) gddr3
try enabling MTVU hack to get a speed up.
enabeled mtvu didt make that much of a difference also other games ran fine but allways dropped in fps randomly
please post a screenshot of your speedhacks section in pcsx2 settings.
check all speedhacks except Enable fast cdvd and increase the EE cyclerate and VU stealing a little bit.
YES THAKYOU!! worked only thing now is the eyes but when i press f9 the quality drops
software mode forces native resolution so, the quality will be obviously worse. sorry, you can't do anything about that.
still some dropping and how do i disable that when you press l3 the fps rate changes

also when i toggle f9 the shadows re appear
(02-14-2015, 05:07 PM)robbo1998 Wrote: [ -> ]also when i toggle f9 the shadows re appear
yeah, as mentioned before F9 cycles through hardware and software mode. the shadows are fixed in the hardware mode because of the skipdraw hack.but, the problem occurs on software mode ( when, you press F9).

so, you would have to keep playing in hardware mode to get better performance with no eyes (or) keep playing in software mode with eyes and no shadows. it's your choice, you can't expect to have both things fixed at one mode.
Pages: 1 2 3