..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: A quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what cheat codes can you use with pcsx2 and what methods are there to do so ? I've searched the forums and got a few topics about pnach files >> but that seems sort of confusing. Is that the only reliable method? If so then I'll try to learn how to do it...
(03-16-2009, 04:28 AM)Aeolix Wrote: [ -> ]what cheat codes can you use with pcsx2 and what methods are there to do so ? I've searched the forums and got a few topics about pnach files >> but that seems sort of confusing. Is that the only reliable method? If so then I'll try to learn how to do it...

It really depends on what you want to do i guess. I've also had no experience with that type of thing, but if the kind of cheating you want is simple stuff like Money, Experience, Stats, Infinite Health, etc. then i'd probably suggest "Cheat Engine" as it's a very simple tool to use when you get the hang of it and overall it works great.
Oh ok I'll try cheat enginefor now then ..... also is CodeTwink the ONLY place you can get codes from ? for the other method ....

Also what method do you need to use for Cheat Engine I've only used it for flash games so far ....