..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-21-2015, 07:36 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool. NBA 2k6 patch now added to the first post so you can play that game too.

Just tested that too, and it's perfect so far as I can tell! Incredible! Laugh
@prafull, are all these patches at the GameIndex.dbf file? if not, why?
(09-21-2015, 08:02 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]@prafull, are all these patches at the GameIndex.dbf file? if not, why?

These patches are added to GameIndex.dbf from time to time. Those under quotes in first post are there in the GameIndex.dbf, remaining ones aren't added yet.
I'm pretty sure ref used to update the patches in git as Prafull updates it here.
Hello,

Thanks a lot for patches. Maybe you have one for ESPN NBA 2k4 ? It's the only one who doesn't work. Thanks
(09-24-2015, 04:11 PM)eastkilla Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thanks a lot for patches. Maybe you have one for ESPN NBA 2k4 ? It's the only one who doesn't work. Thanks

I saw your post and notified prafull. The patch should be posted now  Biggrin
Penny Racers [SLES 50252] (E) patch added. Kippeth should be happy now.
(09-27-2015, 01:27 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Penny Racers [SLES 50252] (E) patch added. Kippeth should be happy now.

Thanks for these wonderful patches, prafull. You have made a lot if nerdy sports gamers happy with that nfl 2k5 patch! Any chance you could port the same fix to nfl2k4, some in the hardcore sports sim community prefer that one. Please and thank you!
(01-09-2016, 10:27 AM)H4wduk3n Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for these wonderful patches, prafull. You have made a lot if nerdy sports gamers happy with that nfl 2k5 patch! Any chance you could port the same fix to nfl2k4, some in the hardcore sports sim community prefer that one. Please and thank you!

Actually the game is ESPN NFL Football [SLUS 20727] (U)

The patch is attached to this post. Biggrin

Also added better (and probably final) patches for Neo Contra to the first post of this thread.
(01-10-2016, 04:36 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Actually the game is ESPN NFL Football [SLUS 20727] (U)

The patch is attached to this post. Biggrin

Also added better (and probably final) patches for Neo Contra to the first post of this thread.

Thank you!!!!!!