..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you take any requests?
(08-25-2017, 07:48 AM)kenshen Wrote: [ -> ]Do you take any requests?
Yes, I do. You can make requests in this thread.
My request is if you would, fix the audio issues with Klonoa 2 lunatea's veil particularly in the title screen where sound isn't present.
(08-25-2017, 08:23 AM)kenshen Wrote: [ -> ]My request is if you would, fix the audio issues with Klonoa 2 lunatea's veil particularly in the title screen where sound isn't present.

Does it make the game unplayable ?
I mean it doesn't boot because of this ?
(08-25-2017, 08:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Does it make the game unplayable ?
I mean it doesn't boot because of this ?

more unplayable because the sound cuts off at random and is really annoying.
I think you misunderstood the "unplayable" concept.
What Prafull tries to correct here are games that can't boot, or irremediably crash, preventing them from getting the "playable" status (like harry potter games)

It's completely different from what you're describing (unless Klonoa 2 is a rhythm game in which sound is essential to playthrough)
Klonoa2 title sounds don't work with SPU-2X. Use either peops spu2 plugin or zerospu2 (whichever sounds better) and you should be ok.
Updates on Harry Potter?
(08-21-2017, 09:33 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]As I said earlier, I have the game and I played it for few minutes and it was pretty playable. If you can send a savestate where lighting effect makes it totally unplayable then may be I can have another look at this.

How do I send the savestate ? 
Maybe I can send you the memory save file.
The memory card 2 save file [attachment=63631]
Compare to the natural without light ray from the original PS2 game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veMhPzdswk found at youtube gameplay.

It's unplayable on pcsx2 , the memory save is extract from PS2 memory card long ago.
If you follow the youtube video to the battle arena on pcsx2 , all the battle with enemy start with flying light rays and white screen when attack.

Really Hope you will have time to look into it. Smile
Actually I already made a patch for Musashi which may help you but it looks like I won't  have access to my pc for a day to test and upload it.