..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-02-2019, 09:48 PM)vs1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey prafull. any chance you can fix World Series Baseball 2k3 (SLUS 20611). TheĀ game hangs and freezes at the loading screen. tried on ver 1.4.0 and the latest dev build ver 1.5.0. updated on 03-01-2019. Thanks for your time and Keep up the great work on the patches.

I know the problem with that game but as of now it doesn't appear to be fixable. I have a custom build of pcsx2 that fixes the hang but it runs at like 2-5 fps so no use posting it.
(03-02-2019, 10:26 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]I know the problem with that game but as of now it doesn't appear to be fixable. I have a custom build of pcsx2 that fixes the hang but it runs at like 2-5 fps so no use posting it.

prafull, could you post that build anyway? maybe others can take a look at it and use that build as a base to maybe get lucky and figure how to fix it some day.
(03-03-2019, 12:38 AM)wheninrome Wrote: [ -> ]prafull, could you post that build anyway? maybe others can take a look at it and use that build as a base to maybe get lucky and figure how to fix it some day.
Thanks guys for the quick response. hoping maybe someday it could be fixed. it's one of the best baseball games on the ps2.
(02-28-2019, 08:33 AM)BlueBlur24 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any patch for ESPN Major League Baseball 2K4? Darn thing freezes whenever I try to play a game. I can post a video if you want proof or don't understand it.

That game has same status as World Series Baseball 2k3. The best that can be achieved currently is through the build attached above.
Patch for Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil [SCES 50354] (E)
Hello! Thank you for the patch for Gadget Racers, but I want to know if it's possible to do the same patch for the japanese version (named Choro Q HG)?
I really want to play on this version and the problem is the same as the US and EU verions, after the cutscenes, the game freeze..

Thank you again! Smile
(03-22-2019, 06:17 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Patch for Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil [SCES 50354] (E)

Kaze no Klonoa 2 - Sekai ga Nozonda Wasuremono (J)(SLPS-25033)
(03-22-2019, 08:36 PM)Nonaud Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Thank you for the patch for Gadget Racers, but I want to know if it's possible to do the same patch for the japanese version (named Choro Q HG)?
I really want to play on this version and the problem is the same as the US and EU verions, after the cutscenes, the game freeze..

Thank you again! Smile

Patch for Choro Q - High Grade [SLPS 25015] (J)
I have a dream that Shadowman 2 will one day work properly. My PS2 can't read discs anymore, it's so old and I can't get replacement parts. It switches on and all that but no luck with discs, would love to play this game again but it hates emulation, even emulating it on a PS3 gives the missing texture issue.