..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to let you know Pitfall the pal version crashes after the intro sequence (the one where the plane is crashing) so there must be something different there.
I'm glad you managed to get WRC3 working, but the graphics are still pretty ***** on the actual race sequence itself. Guess this one still needs a bit of work.
(07-26-2015, 11:44 AM)EddieHimself Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you managed to get WRC3 working, but the graphics are still pretty ***** on the actual race sequence itself. Guess this one still needs a bit of work.

As stated in the main post, this game also requires VU XGkick hack to fix ingame SPS. Did you enable it?
True Crime: Streets of LA (PAL) it's another game that doesn't work because it crashes with many TBL Misses, even with the EE Hack. There's a patch around here but only fixes the USA version (and it still crashes).

Then there's Powerdrome, but it's a graphic issue rather than a stability issue. Does it qualify as such?
It would be really nice to not need to compile a new executable just to play Scarface: https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comme...rashes_on/
I downloaded the patch for the spongebob game, but i'm not sure where to extract it too. Help plz?
put it in your "cheats" folder
Patch for ESPN NBA 2K5 [SLUS 20920] (U) added to the first post.
Hey there, is Marvel vs Capcom 2 unplayable also? I got it and loaded it up but it is a mess and the character select screen is just black. Do some games just need certain settings changed?
(08-01-2015, 12:20 AM)daymz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, is Marvel vs Capcom 2 unplayable also? I got it and loaded it up but it is a mess and the character select screen is just black. Do some games just need certain settings changed?

have a look at the commaptibility list : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Marvel-vs...6-U--28325
it's reported as playable.
If you need further support, please open your ow thread