..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fixing unplayable games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Patch for F1 2002 [SLES 50874] (E) added to the first post.
(08-01-2015, 06:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]have a look at the commaptibility list : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Marvel-vs...6-U--28325
it's reported as playable.
If you need further support, please open your ow thread

Thanks very much, got it working.
Hello to all and MANY thanks to prafull for help us to play all our favorite unplayable games!
I've two questions:
I know how to use the debugger of the emu but please could you prafull tell me how can I contribute into the search of the part of the code that prevent the game to boot properly?
And...could you fix theese games that doesn't work on the emu? (Disney's Tarzan Freeride (Eur), Disney's Treasure Planet (Eur), Ice Age 2 (Eur).

Sorry for my not so perfect english

Hope you could help me
(08-06-2015, 10:16 PM)LuC-iTA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all and MANY thanks to prafull for help us to play all our favorite unplayable games!
I've two questions:
I know how to use the debugger of the emu but please could you prafull tell me how can I contribute into the search of the part of the code that prevent the game to boot properly?
And...could you fix theese games that doesn't work on the emu? (Disney's Tarzan Freeride (Eur), Disney's Treasure Planet (Eur), Ice Age 2 (Eur).

Hope you could help me

Can you recheck Tarzan Freeride with latest PCSX2? Refraction made some changes around 7 days ago and Tarzan should work now. I can get Ice Age 2 to work on my pc but it requires lots of tricks. I am trying to make a simple patch for that. I don't have treasure planet but will try to find it and see what's wrong with it.
(08-07-2015, 06:35 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Can you recheck Tarzan Freeride with latest PCSX2? Refraction made some changes around 7 days ago and Tarzan should work now. I can get Ice Age 2 to work on my pc but it requires lots of tricks. I am trying to make a simple patch for that. I don't have treasure planet but will try to find it and see what's wrong with it.

I've checked Treasure Planet with latest PCSX2 and it runs without problems...but...as soon as I take the control of the boy and move forward, the camera and the player go away in a crazy mode! Blink Could you have a look and fix this strange problem?

Tarzan Freeride works perfect!!! Thanks!

For Ice Age 2 i'll wait your patch  Happy

Again many thanks for your hard work!
(08-07-2015, 10:57 AM)LuC-iTA Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked Treasure Planet with latest PCSX2 and it runs without problems...but...as soon as I take the control of the boy and move forward, the camera and the player go away in a crazy mode! Blink Could you have a look and fix this strange problem?

Tarzan Freeride works perfect!!! Thanks!

For Ice Age 2 i'll wait your patch  Happy

Again many thanks for your hard work!

(08-06-2015, 10:16 PM)LuC-iTA Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all and MANY thanks to prafull for help us to play all our favorite unplayable games!
I've two questions:

Hope you could help me

Disney's Treasure Planet seems to be playable if you enable EE timing hack (fixes hang before going ingame) and Set EE roundmode to nearest (fixes characters flying into sky).
(08-07-2015, 11:03 AM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Disney's Treasure Planet seems to be playable if you enable EE timing hack (fixes hang before going ingame) and Set EE roundmode to nearest (fixes characters flying into sky).

Biggrin WOW! Thanks! Finally I can play Treasure Planet!
Thanks for the fix. Disney's Treasure Planet (SCES-51177) works but also needs EE Clamping Mode = Extra+Preserve Sign or full or there are some parts of the level that doesn't load properly.
(08-07-2015, 01:42 PM)gladiator Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the fix. Disney's Treasure Planet (SCES-51177) works but also needs EE Clamping Mode = Extra+Preserve Sign or full or there are some parts of the level that doesn't load properly.
Thanks. Information added to the first post. All new changes will soon be updated to automatic gamefixes.
@gladiator I love your psxdatacenter site! And your work on snesorama! (sorry for the ot)