..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Helpp!! Dogs life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey are somebody there now why the dog turns black ??

The real colour of the dog is white and brown

And when i play the game is it really slow :-((

[attachment=54389]
Did you try pressing F9 ? Please post your emulog and screenshot of your pcsx2 settings.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(03-07-2015, 11:35 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try pressing F9 ? Please post your emulog and screenshot of your pcsx2 settings.

Here ssakash :-)

[attachment=54394]

[attachment=54395]

[attachment=54396]

[attachment=54397]

[attachment=54398]

[attachment=54399]

[attachment=54400]

[attachment=54400]
(03-07-2015, 11:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hey a im trying to play dogs life :-) and its a iso :-) i play it on pcsx2 1.2.1 and i dont now my ardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
This is how the game look like :-)

[attachment=54401]
(03-07-2015, 12:26 PM)fred099c Wrote: [ -> ]Hey a im trying to play dogs life :-) and its a iso :-) i play it on pcsx2 1.2.1 and i dont now my ardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
go to my documents\pcsx2\logs or pcsx2\logs

and post emulog.txt content here
(03-07-2015, 12:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]go to my documents\pcsx2\logs or pcsx2\logs

and post emulog.txt content here

I cant find it :/
care to show your my documents\pcsx2\log screenshot ?
How did you install pcsx2 ?
Full installer from our website, or portable zip installation ?
(03-07-2015, 01:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]care to show your my documents\pcsx2\log screenshot ?
How did you install pcsx2 ?
Full installer from our website, or portable zip installation ?

I downloaded i from *snip* can it bemy bios theres is somfing wrong with ?
Pages: 1 2