..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dbzbt2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry to disturbing you guys but i am really in a need of knowing something so lets get started

recently start playing ps2 games on my pc with pcsx2 off cource i am very satisfied with the first game dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 (dbj3) for short it played flawlessly in my pc but when i try playing dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 2 dbz2 i getting graphic error all charecter are black what i dint change any setting while switching to dbzt3 to dbzt2 please help search everywhere you guys are the last way this problem can be solved please please help
Please post a screenshot of your gsdx settings. And, what version of pcsx2 are you using ?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : Intel®Core™2Duo @2.20GHz
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce 210
RAM : 2 GB

Pcsx2 version 1.2.1

GAMES Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 working fine
Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 black charactersSad
no noticable lag on both but black characters is the real problem

I have attached Gpudx setting too
Try using a native resolution and make sure you have set EE cyclerate and VU stealing in default values in speedhacks section.
Triés using software mode ?
(03-07-2015, 02:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Triés using software mode ?

Software mode actuallly works but decrease fps, so i changed it again when in game fun part after changing back to hardware fps increases plus only one guy is black now lol
I see.
not much you can do since your pc is definitely too weak to handle this game in software mode.
Yeah, that processor is a little weak for software mode. You can try overclocking for a little performance boost but, it won't provide a miracle increase in performance.
I am happy with your efforts guys i came to know the trick behind it too so thats ok for my low end pc
Pages: 1 2