..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcx2 bios not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SadSad as i downloaded the bios dumper file ,and i have pasted it on bios file but still.....
it doesnt show me the bios file as i refresh it
please help
i have 4gb RAM in win 8
sorry for my bad english
Try setting a different directory to place your bios file.
i tried different directory but still nothing found on refresh
Did you place all the files you had dumped ?
please screenshot folder that contains your bios.

BTW... is this thread somehow related?
It's no relation to that thread, I checked the IP(Unless ofc proxy, but the IP isn't a known one).

Anyway it almost sounds to me like he said he pasted the BIOS dumper itself in the BIOS directory...
heres the images please help guys

and i have downloaded that bios dumper from pcx2 site only
i have downloaded the pcx2 before it seems like i had 5350 something like that but that everything went great but this version(5875) gives me this ****
(03-09-2015, 09:26 AM)SpAWn1 Wrote: [ -> ]heres the images please help guys

and i have downloaded that bios dumper from pcx2 site only

you need to use the bios dumper to dump the bios files from your real ps2 console

(03-09-2015, 09:32 AM)SpAWn1 Wrote: [ -> ]i have downloaded the pcx2 before it seems like i had 5350 something like that but that everything went great but this version(5875) gives me this ****
you haven't dumped your bios from your ps2 yet. there's no way it will work. you should have placed the dumped files in the bios folder whereas, you have placed the bios dumper itself at the bios folder. :d
Pages: 1 2