..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: god of war left analog stick rotation problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i am recently joined this forum.. im having problem in god of war 1 medusa fight and in god of war 2 steeds of horse, whipping vailiant horses... im unable to follow left analog stick arrow directions.. They showing four types of arrows, 1. half arrow upward right 2. half arrow downward right 3. half arrow upward left 4. half arrow downward left..im using pcsx2 emulator v1.1.0.5766 with liliypad5403... im using keyboard for playing god of war2 game.. can u please show a snapshot how to bind keys to lilypad.. how can i bind left analog sticks to mouse.. im very much struggling during mini-game left analog stick directions.. can anyone please tell in detail.. any help much be appreciated.. my computer configurations are i5, 2430m cpu @2.4ghz windows 7....
Start by updating pcsx2.
This version is old and unsuported
you can get the latest stable build from here (or) you can get the development builds from here.
thanks for your suggestions and i have downloaded new pcsx2 v1.3.1... can u tell how to rotate left analog stick during mini-game by sending snapshot of key bindings... please do some more help to me...
You just have to bind the desired keys to the value you wanted to assign. You can rotate the L-analog stick in keyboard by normally pressing Left analog up,left,down,right repeatedly.
@ ssakash..ok thanks but which key i have to press first while showing screen directions.. for example it showing one prompt like pointing arrow upwards.. then from which key i have to start first and end with whom.. i have bind the left sick keys to up, left, right and down arrows in pc keyboard.. In god of war 2 steeds of time mission, after pulling 4 coloured levers im going up in to the platform.. aftr that i have to whip the horses.. it showing 4 types arrows.. and how i proceed to complete that mini game.. please tell one example here
Just press the button which you have assigned to the keyboard which, the arrow is pointing to. I haven't completed gow2 fully yet so, someone who completed this game will tell you about that.
@ssakash ok thanks.. if you found solution please reply to me...
Are you trying to map it to the mouse or the arrow keys?
@willkuer i mapped the keys to arrow keys.. can it possible to map it to the mouse? please tell procedure how to do it...
Pages: 1 2 3