..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ BT3 Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need someone's help. I've been trying to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and the menus in-game work fine, but everytime I go into a battle, it just shows a black screen. I can hear the audio and the button mashes, but I can't see what's going on, someone please help.
Somebody please help
Run in Software mode see if that fixes the issue, but we need more information regarding your emulators configuration.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(03-23-2015, 04:03 AM)Eiodalin Wrote: [ -> ]Run in Software mode see if that fixes the issue, but we need more information regarding your emulators configuration.

I figured it out, sorry for the inconveinience
(03-23-2015, 02:38 AM)MegaBlastoise101 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need someone's help. I've been trying to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and the menus in-game work fine, but everytime I go into a battle, it just shows a black screen. I can hear the audio and the button mashes, but I can't see what's going on, someone please help.
I can't reproduce this problem in hardware mode on the latest stable build and the dev build. what version of pcsx2 are you using ?