..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow Hearts YouTube video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Try checking your Gpu usage through GPU-Z.
(03-25-2015, 07:09 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]my HD 7950 should be performing better than your 750 Ti and it's getting pinned at 100% instead.
Most of them think that the GPU usage is the GS value so, I thought you would have used that to determine the Gpu usage. Checking through gpu-z is the best way.
With all due respect, I'm not most people in this forum. I'm a regular, you should know that I know better by now ssakash. Smile

But yeah, I'm talking about GPU usage as reported by MSI Afterburner.
Sorry, didn't mean it that way. On topic, we should probably compare the gsdx plugin settings and speedhacks section settings of both vsub and yourself to get a better idea on the performance difference.
No problem man. Smile Anyway, I'm the same as him: Default settings + Recommended speedhacks (MTVU on). Check it out:
[Image: XOg0vF2.png]
[Image: q8sBP6V.png]
30 fps on native resolution is a little slow Indeed considering your powerful GPU. do you get even lower fps on higher internal resolutions ?
No, it stays about the same. Same goes for using cycle hacks.
(03-25-2015, 08:43 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]No, it stays about the same.
now, I kinda suspect something on the CPU side. care to provide the EE value and CPU usage at taskmanager during the slowdown ?

(03-25-2015, 08:43 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: [ -> ]Same goes for using cycle hacks.
there should have been a increase in performance externally. though, The internal fps will be low.
(03-25-2015, 08:56 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]now, I kinda suspect something on the CPU side. care to provide the EE value and CPU usage at taskmanager during the slowdown ?

there should have been a increase in performance externally. though, The internal fps will be low.

Unless his CPU is being downclocked somehow that shouldn't be the case. I could run this game at 60 FPS with my old i7-920 CPU, which is far worse than the 4670K in terms of performance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6