..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: InputMapper is offering a $500 reward for the development of a DS3 plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
InputMapper, formally known as DS4Tool or DS4Windows DSDCS build, is offering a $500 reward for the successful development of a DS3 plugin for the upcoming IM2.0 release.

[Image: file.php?id=37]

Visit InputMapper.com forums for more information.
more of looks like a advertising post rather than a recruitment post.
How so? very little if any mention of our software. Far less then our actual thread for the software here.

We [I], honestly do what to get this plugin developed. There has been some demand for it here and on my forums, but I am admittedly not a very good C++ driver developer so I think its a good idea to throw some money at the problem.
the support for DS3 plugin is great but, I think mentioning about the reward will also have some pros and cons on your side. anyway, Good luck on finding a developer interested on the project. Smile
(03-27-2015, 03:19 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]the support for DS3 plugin is great but, I think mentioning about the reward will also have some pros and cons on your side. anyway, Good luck on finding a developer interested on the project. Smile

I posted it on ODesk and had some bids from india in the neighborhood of $200, but I would much rather keep in inside the community that actually uses the tool. That and being able to understand the emails from an English speaking developer is a plus. I hope there are no cons, im offering it in hopes of sweetening the pot so to say for a developer to take on the task.
Damn, wish I could help bro.

Also the logo in your sig is broke.
(03-27-2015, 05:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Also the logo in your sig is broke.
it's fine here for me.
Its cutting in and out, not sure why. My server where it is pulling from seems to be ok
(03-27-2015, 05:28 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Its cutting in and out, not sure why. My server where it is pulling from seems to be ok

If I right click -> view image, I get:

Quote:Error 1011 Ray ID: 1cdc225d4bdd0d1f • 2015-03-27 15:30:02 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (inputmapper.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/images/LogoBusiness3.png).
I had that error a while before, now it displays the following logo.
[attachment=54599]
Pages: 1 2