..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Microphone-compatible USB plugin: Curious if there's any working options.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone has heard of a plugin that allows the emulator software to pick up a microphone. All my searching has failed to come up with anything, but I was figuring that someone out there may have came up with a solution for this.

The desire is specifically for a game called "Life Line", a game that, regrettably, wont let you view the main screen without a "USB Headset" plugged in. Since this nostalgia itch got really unbearable, I decided to come to you guys to see if anyone has any information on something that might help.

Thanks in advance!
As far as I know, Seaman 2 uses an USB controller/mic and it's not detected either...Mellow
[Image: Seaman_2_PS2Controller_01.jpg]
(04-05-2015, 07:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Qemu-USB-...gstar-test

Ah maaan! I was so close. XD it recognized that a microphone was connected, however the game doesn't seem to hear through it. Setting it up seemed easy enough, though I can't seem to figure out how to test or hear what the game is hearing.

Is using a headset perhaps an issue? I tried with an old ps2 headset as well as my own logictech but sadly no avail. Blush

Gaah I feel so close. >w<;
In the pcsx2 wiki for final fantasy X, the fix for some issues conflict each other,
For example -

sara