..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: About my PC and Final Fantasy XII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know many ppl have asked for their pcs and if they can run FF XII buut since i have no idea about data to compare with mine, im gonna let u guys my pc description if u can help me, i know i can run it but would be in a nice speed?

Intel N2840 Dual-Core
Ram: 4Gb SDRAM DDR3L
Intel HD graphics 4400
Windows 8 64 bits

btw its a notebook! thank you very mcuh!
Very probable not usable for pcsx2 in general. Almost certainly not usable for FFXII
Yeah... that laptop is just bad for emulation. Sorry. Nothing you can do about that except by getting a better computer.
(04-07-2015, 12:26 AM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah... that laptop is just bad for emulation. Sorry. Nothing you can do about that except by getting a better computer.

i see, i used to run the game with that graphic card on my old computer but was an i5, though would not be much diference :/ thank you
CPU matters much more than the GPU.
(04-07-2015, 12:22 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Very probable not usable for pcsx2 in general. Almost certainly not usable for FFXII

what about a Intel Core i3-4000M 2.4GHz
Intel HD4600 up to 1692MB
Better. Still not perfect but playable I would say. At least FFXII with some slowdowns here and there. Do you want to play other games as well?
(04-07-2015, 01:15 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Better. Still not perfect but playable I would say. At least FFXII with some slowdowns here and there. Do you want to play other games as well?

nop, well maybe kindoms heart
KH1 will work as well. KH2 maybe not.
(04-07-2015, 01:24 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]KH1 will work as well. KH2 maybe not.

nicee Laugh well if i can just play FFXII without looks like a slowmotion movie ill be happy Tongue
Pages: 1 2