..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 glitching and fps problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until this morning everything was fine, today when i got back from work i started my PCSX2 and fps started to drop rapidly to 8-20% on loading screen, and between sceens in games.

I didin't do nothing in preferences. I only reset it couple of times, but still nothing.

Thanks for help.
what are the EE and GS values during slowdowns ? How much fps did you get before ? . make sure to post the content of your emulog and provide a screenshot of your GS plugin settings and speedhacks section settings. also do you have this problem on a specific game (or) every games ?

// moved to General Discussion and Support since, not a valid bug report.
Specs, EE and GS values, settings, etc. will be needed to help diagnose the issues.
actually, his problem was solved. He sent me an PM earlier mentioning about it.
(04-08-2015, 07:54 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]actually, his problem was solved. He sent me an PM earlier mentioning about it.

k

we should lock this thread now
We don't lock threads unless the op wants to
(04-08-2015, 02:45 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]We don't lock threads unless the op wants to
actually, he did tell me through PM to delete (or) Lock the thread. but, I think it would be better to just ignore this and move on. Tongue2