..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: best settings for ff 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i've been struggling trying to get ff 12 to work. every setting i change isn't making really any difference in my fps drop i get in towns. any suggestions?

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8170MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.020Hz)
please post a screenshot of your GSdx plugin settings and speedhacks section settings. also, make sure to provide the EE and GS values during slowdown.
my ranges have been dropping to about 40-45 fps, EE around 30, and GS any where from 5 to 15. The weird thing now is that i've closed some programs and now fps shot up to around 90 and EE around 90 making it all too fast. i cant keep anything stable.
use Direct3d11 (hardware mode) and also post a screenshot of your speedhacks settings.
when i had the recommended speedhacks on i was experiencing my worst fps drops
actually, you need them. also make sure that you have set Vu0 and Vu1 to Micro Vu recompiler.
(04-12-2015, 09:03 AM)D0PPELB0CK Wrote: [ -> ]now fps shot up to around

You are probably either running without frame limiter (can be toggled by F4) or you are running in turbo mode (can be toggled by tab). Just try pressing tab and/or F4 while you see fps higher than 60 (ntsc) or 50 (pal)
AWESOME thanks a lot guys that seems to be working so far. fps is 50 to 60, EE is 45 to 55, and GS is 7 to 18. I haven't hit any straining areas yet to see if it drops significantly but everything is smooth right now, thanks again.