..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: plssss help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hiii guys.... I am using pcx2 .98 and I am using ssspx control pad on my emulator... but I can't assign LX and LY button in pcx2 please help me
Use the latest stable version of pcsx2. Are you using controller or a keyboard? Try lilypad plugin instead of ssspx if that works.
(04-29-2015, 09:03 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: [ -> ]Use the latest stable version of pcsx2. Are you using controller or a keyboard? Try lilypad plugin instead of ssspx if that works.

how to configure lillypad.....can't change the default one on lillypad

I am useing old PC that's why I am useing old version

I am using keyboard
(04-29-2015, 09:05 AM)sanusanthosh Wrote: [ -> ]how to configure lillypad.....can't change the default one on lillypad

I am useing old PC that's why I am useing old version

I am using keyboard

Pcsx2 version is not related to your pc configuration. Install the latest version first. It might solve your problem
is there any other way to play
(04-29-2015, 09:10 AM)sanusanthosh Wrote: [ -> ]is there any other way to play

Why not update?
http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html
(04-29-2015, 09:00 AM)sanusanthosh Wrote: [ -> ]hiii guys.... I am using pcx2 .98 and I am using ssspx control pad on my emulator... but I can't assign LX and LY button in pcx2 please help me

First of all what type of gamepad are you using and by what manufacturer...""X360,Madcatz"
First of all, update.
0.9.8 isn't supported
(04-29-2015, 09:22 AM)desertofunknown Wrote: [ -> ]First of all what type of gamepad are you using and by what manufacturer...""X360,Madcatz"

0.98 isn't supported by the development though from experience you shouldn't have trouble with most gamepads.... unless of course you wired yourself up a custom Xbox controller with XBCD then things could get a bit complicated...
Btw. LX and LY are analog movements of the left analog stick.

Quote:but I can't assign LX and LY button in pcx2
What does that mean? What did you try so far to achieve your goal? What hinders you?

Quote:how to configure lillypad.....can't change the default one on lillypad
What does that mean? What did you try so far to achieve your goal? What hinders you?
Pages: 1 2