..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Running Very Slowly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded PCSX2 and optimized my settings for what is recommended for low end PC's - To test it all out I downloaded a small PS2 Game called 'Home Run' and it still ran terribly, especially the sound.

I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop with Windows 7 and here are my specifications:

Processor: AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.70 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00GB (3.60GB usable)

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

I have read people that have successfully ran PCSX2 on extremely low end PC's, so what could I do to change this?
it only has a single threaded performance of 450. sorry, your laptop can't play even the weaker demanding games like the FF series in a moderate fps.
(05-01-2015, 01:13 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]it only has a single threaded performance of 450. sorry, your laptop can't play even the weaker demanding games like the FF series in a moderate fps.

That's a shame, I guess I will have to buy a second hand PS2 - I have noticed that PS2 Games are really cheap these days. Despite that I thought I might as well try emulation first.
actually, you have to legally own a PS2 to use pcsx2. since, you need the bios of your PS2 to play games through Pcsx2.
Downloading PS2 isos are illegal.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.