..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Built-in Recorder Broke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So whats going on with the built in recorder? I get this error
"(pcsx2AppMethodEvent) STL Runtime Error: device or resource busy: device or resource busy"
You didn't even post which PCSX2 version you are using...
(05-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't even post which PCSX2 version you are using...

SVN I downloaded of 1.3.1 a couple weeks ago. "compiled on Apr 27"
please provide your full emulog. what game do you experience this error ?
(05-12-2015, 06:28 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]please provide your full emulog. what game do you experience this error ?
All games and log in the attachment.
does it occur on a single specific scene (or) happens throughout the game ? is this issue reproducible in any other game ?
(05-12-2015, 06:50 AM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]does it occur on a single specific scene (or) happens throughout the game ? is this issue reproducible in any other game ?
I said it happens with all games and it happens anywhere any time I use it.
Thanks for the report, I also have managed to reproduce this issue in the latest development builds. I'll look into it.
Yeah, I also can confirm this with the newer dev builds.

Ssakash, if you want, we can work together on finding the build where the bug first occurs, so maybe we can fix it.
okay, let's use the Binary search method. could you mention any latest build which doesn't have this problem ? the one I had is over 4 months earlier. It would be great if you could find one which is around 0-1 month range.

// I have confirmed that the issue didn't take place in the PCSX2 1.3.1-20150415094006 - compiled on Apr 15 2015 build. try looking in the builds after that.
Pages: 1 2