..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX little problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i didn't found anyone complaining about this so i'll ask.

Small freezes 0.5sec in battles. It happens mostly when i want cast a spell or use item. I hit button to cast spell then little freeze with audio slowdown. I noticed more random freezes in battle. Mostly before something happens. Like using potion or character talk. However once that thing is loaded no more freezes until next battle.

Maybe not a big deal, but very disturbing on the long run. Any suggestion please? Game runs perfectly just that lil freezes Sad
Thanks, so there is no solution Sad
Maybe I don't try to reproduce it the correct way but from what I tried,I wasn't able to see\hear that problem.
2x scaling,timestretch audio and the recommended speed hacks along with mtvu.

I tried using items,summoning eons,casting white\black magic
(05-14-2015, 05:33 AM)Kimahri Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, so there is no solution Sad

It did mention that Software mode is a solution. you can enter software mode by pressing F9.
Yeah it does fix it but unless you are running at native anyway it's really not worth it.

Just setting async audio is the best solution, as the slowdowns are so tiny that without the audio slowdown you rarely notice.(I know it says that doesn't completely solve it in thread I linked, but it mostly does)

@vsub you have a super powerful PC of doom, probably the slowdown is there but it still stays > fullspeed