..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Thanks!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanna say thanks to the coder who added the blend effect to OpenGL.
The thing that created the "impossible blend" error in DX. I didn't think it would get fixed. Now games that use that effect look amazing!
Thanks again!!!

DX
[Image: gsdx_20130824121525_zps9cf4ebf6.png]

OPGL
[Image: NCHg1qY.png?1]

move if in wrong topic
Gregory did it. He has been power coding lately and fixing tons of GSdx stuff.
hey

does the DX fixes some graphics glitches on some games now
Not dx sadly, but ogl should
(05-18-2015, 01:24 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Not dx sadly, but ogl should

Well the new hacks fix quite a lot(in both DX and OGL)
(05-18-2015, 01:46 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Well the new hacks fix quite a lot(in both DX and OGL)

Well, DX11 doesn't support some of the effects OGl does.
It supports mostly all of the new features, someone should try porting them to DX. maybe refraction ?
Great, I vaguely remembered this picture when I start the coding but I didn't remember the exact game. Thanks for the screenshot Smile

Now, who dare to say that PCSX2 is Windows/Dx only Tongue2

Quote:It supports mostly all of the new features, someone should try porting them to DX. maybe refraction ?
Well except accurate date and accurate blend which are GL only. Dx already got the bells and whistles. Or did I miss one?
You said impossible blend couldn't be ported? Or is it just the shders need copying?
(05-18-2015, 10:27 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Great, I vaguely remembered this picture when I start the coding but I didn't remember the exact game. Thanks for the screenshot Smile
The game is Kingdom Hearts
Pages: 1 2