..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Dev9ghzdrk] This error. Where is it coming from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Path: C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dl

^I don't even get it. It says it can't be found, but it's right there in the folder. The only way to fix this error is by deleting the file dev9ghzdrk.dll. What I don't get is why it keeps giving that error with each new pcsx2 version I obtain, and why I'm forced to repeat this procedure every time. Shouldn't this plugin be functioning correctly? If it's really causing this error every time, why is it still being packed with the rar archive? Unless there's something in my settings triggering it.
Well it works for some people but not others(works for me), but I don't know what the catalyst is that causes it to work/break.
It's for the online play emulating the ethernet part of the dev9. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide
(05-24-2015, 09:20 AM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll' (error 126: the specified module could not be found.)
Path: C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pcsx2\PCSX2 GIT 1.3.1-370\plugins\DEV9ghzdrk.dl
Shouldn't this plugin be functioning correctly? If it's really causing this error every time, why is it still being packed with the rar archive? Unless there's something in my settings triggering it.

if you havent installed winpcap, you'll get an error whatever you do.
Ahh.