..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Poll on deciding Internal resolution title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
we are currently deciding the replacement for the text "D3D Internal resolution" in the GSdx plugin settings. since, the current definition causes conflicts when Opengl renderer is used.

So, this poll will help us on understanding what other users think about the best replacement for the current text.

please make sure to provide a reason on why you chose a certain option, Thanks. Smile

[Image: v9RRelZ.jpg]

If anyone has a even better suggestion than the provided options, feel free to mention.
Where's the poll? Tongue2

Anyway, the sensible option would be to just drop the D3D tag line.
(05-28-2015, 09:00 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the poll? Tongue2

Anyway, the sensible option would be to just drop the D3D tag line.

I was updating the poll while you were writing your post, The poll should be available now.
Internal Resolution it should be.
Thanks for the provided votes, "Internal resolution" won "off-screen Internal resolution" by 7 votes. hence, "D3D Internal resolution" will be replaced with "Internal resolution" in the GSdx plugin settings.
Internal Resolution is only way to go
Yes, the changes have been merged and even a new build is released with the replacement text. Smile
I like "render resolution", or maybe even "internal rendering resolution#. I guess it's too late though.
Mirh had the same idea. I can still make another commit to change the text but only if the majority of people's agree with it. Tongue2
internal resolution, is simple to the point and all that is needed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7