..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Headhunter US or EU version..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone have any ideas for running this full speed in hardware mode. Software mode works only with the occasional hiccup. If not I'll continue testing..
What are your specs?
What kind of settings do you use? (maybe make screenshots)
What is your exact problem?
If you see slowdowns, what are the EE%/GS%/VU% values in the titlebar?
I updated my signature. It apparently didn't take before. For settings I used the default settings for PCSX 1.2.1. The 'benchmark' im Using is right after the tutorial. Your in a corridor with red flashing lights. Software mode in that area runs great. Dx11 Hardware mode runs quite slow.
headhunter is missing the map in the upper right corner of your screen in hardware mode without the map the game is unplayable (unless if ther is a fix for hardware that I miss) the issue with map is gone if you switch to software mode f9
remember software mode is using only your cpu
please screenshot your settings (especially emulation settings and gsdx plugin settings) and check the EE%/GS%(/VU%) values while running in HW mode. Compare it to SW mode.

(Considering one of your other posts... do you use 6x scaling? - If yes... what happens at 2x scaling?)
providing your GSdx.ini file would help. make sure to also have the MTVU hack enabled, that would help.
I have definitely had MTVU enabled. It wouldn't let me attach the GSdx.ini it said that file was not allowed. I'll paste the current settings below.
I'm confident I have the CPU/GPU power for this..

[Settings]
Adapter=default
Renderer=3
Interlace=7
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=3
filter=2
paltex=1
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=1
nativeres=0
resx=1920
resy=1080
extrathreads=3
ShadeBoost=1
UserHacks=1
UserHacks_MSAA=16
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SpriteHack=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
UserHacks_WildHack=0
UserHacks_AggressiveCRC=0
UserHacks_AlphaStencil=0
UserHacks_DisableCrcHacks=0
Fxaa=0
shaderfx=0
UserHacks_NVIDIAHack=0
UserHacks_TCOffset=0
ShadeBoost_Contrast=61
ShadeBoost_Brightness=50
ShadeBoost_Saturation=50
turn down the msaa
Helped a bit but still DX11 Hardware mode is still fluctuating from 17-21 fps.

Hmm another note if I turn around backwards look at the wall I got up to 50-60 so this is telling me its a rendering /cpu issue perhaps?
Ok so I completely turned MSAA off and that fixed the fps issue completely. Now the issue is the screen tearing. I have attached an image of it. It's not vsync screen tearing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4