..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.2.1 release
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults (also tested EE/IOP clamping to Full and VUs clamping to Extra+Preserve sign)
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 rev 5875 (hardware and software, dx11), SPU2-X 2.0.0 rev 5830
# Description:  I have some strange vertical strips in menu and also in game(photos in attachments). I have no idea what to do with. Also i have really weak graphics, much worse than on gameplays (anti-aliasing and filtering options are on). I would really appreciate any help.
Please try Opengl(Hardware mode) on the Latest development builds and update the status of the report, Thanks.
Try to use the align sprite options. I think these vertical lines can be improved but not completely removed. But unsure about that since there was a lot of development recently.

Nevertheless this really looks like upscaling issues. i would guess that this is not a proper bug report.
Can you please screenshot the same scenes in software mode?
It's an upscaling issue and align sprite does not fix it
Originally PS2 games weren't meant to be upscaled so when users upscale them it can cause issues with many games, to alleviate the issues we have plenty of upscaling hacks to get around them. If you still experience upscaling issues then you will have to be patient and wait for future improvements.

This is a general issue and it will be closed as invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.