..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: MLB 10 The Show settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I've been playing mlb the show 10 and there's a few glitch bugs such as parts of the players disappearing sometime etc. I was just wondering what settings have worked best for everyone with this game? Looking to see if I can get it to run more smoothly. Thanks!
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
also please provide your GSdx.ini file and check whether software mode fixes the glitches.
(06-10-2015, 04:09 AM)djuul96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. I've been playing mlb the show 10 and there's a few glitch bugs such as parts of the players disappearing sometime etc. I was just wondering what settings have worked best for everyone with this game? Looking to see if I can get it to run more smoothly. Thanks!

try this...under the Game Fixes tab, enable manual fixes and check the "EE Timing" hack...also, make sure under EE/IOP that the clamping mode is set to "extra preserve and sign". Everything else set at default settings. I use all Speed hacks except for VU cycle stealing, leave that at 0. I get great results with those settings using Hardware mode, native resolution.

This should work on all the latest builds but try it on whatever version you have now..