..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Old GSdx plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Unless someone compile that rev,I doubt you'll find it.
I have one that is r5?? from the 0.9.6 days but the game looks terrible/full of bugs.

To me personally,the game in DX9HW looks good enough(the bugs are barely/not so visible and at 2x scaling,the game looks even better)
(06-10-2015, 02:58 PM)johnyguliano Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I have a problem with a certain game (Devil Kings). I have read on forums that to remove my problem I had to get GSdx SVN r1076 (I think it is some older version).
And I have a problem how to download this plugin (I don't see it on any site).
Please help.

You might wanna just use the old pcsx2 versions, then go into config>video>plugin settings>configure hacks. Then set sprites to "Half." Worked for me on another game but it's the same problem, so I hope this helps. A lot of people in this thread were kinda useless, so it must be hard to get the old plugins, if that's what you want...
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4