..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Gitaroo Man [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks, please also format the first post according to the bug reporting template and include the youtube video link and link to the GS dump at the first post so that it could be moved to bugreporting forums.
Solved. I hope this is correct.
Thanks though, you should also mention on your first post on how to reproduce the issue.

Also, update the emulog on your first post with the updated one at the latest development builds. You can get the latest development builds from here - http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
sry i don't understand. What is wrong?
The coders might not be familiar with the game so, you should also mention the required steps needed to reproduce the graphical glitches you're encountering.

By the way, refer to my last post's edit.
I changed the emulog. but now? I start the Game and there are the bugs with my settings. What do you mean with mention the required steps?

GSDX: offset in fullscreen and windowed mode
Zerods: not offset but in fullscreen flickering. In windowed mode no flickering.
You could mention the scenes where the issue is present and more useful information for the developers to track down on the bug. Also, the steps required on how to make the graphical glitches appear, that's what I meant by steps required to reproduce the issue.
GSDX: offset in fullscreen and windowed mode.
Zerods: not offset but in fullscreen flickering. In windowed mode no flickering.

These are my Informations.
In dx11 software mode, you get this offset problem ?
Pages: 1 2 3