..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Snowblind Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
And enable paltex, it reduces a lots the PCIe bandwidth requirement
I forgot to ask is this fixed for Directx, OpenGL, or both? Tongue Still not home to try it otherwise I would have just tested it myself...
I have yet to give GSDX 2.0 a try with some of its changes.
(06-22-2015, 06:17 AM)Carsomyr Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot to ask is this fixed for Directx, OpenGL, or both? Tongue Still not home to try it otherwise I would have just tested it myself...

It's fixed on both
- post deleted by user -
(06-21-2015, 10:24 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]And enable paltex, it reduces a lots the PCIe bandwidth requirement

How do you enable paltex I don't see it in the menu so do i edit the ini file manually?
SO umm. Instead of seeing half the screen and the other half being black, now I see 3/4 of the screen normal and the other 1/4 is like a partial reflection of the first half? What's up with that Blink

[Image: ZYSsCiW.png?1]
are you using a custom resolution? if so, don't use custom resolutions, that completely breaks the emulation. use native x# or native res

Edit: Actually the GSDX 2.0 build might be broken, grab the latest development build from the main site, that should be fine.
I am using native resolution, and I am using GIT build 1.3.1-544... I suppose I could move up to 548 (or the next one if there is another since I looked) but will that really fix it?

EDIT!Tongueroblem persists with GIT 1.3.1-553. Also, on top of native res, I am using preset 2 settings with multithreaded VU enabled. No difference with it enabled/disabled. GS plugin set to D3D11, rendering device set to my gpu (Nvidia GTX 750). Other than that settings are out of the box Tongue
Hmm, it was working, ill have to check it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8