..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cannot get controller to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a logitech F310 gamepad that I cannot get to work with the pcsx2. Now in the config tab/ then,controllers (pad)/plugin settings/ general tab, I can see the controller in the device diagnostics and when I use the test device function everything tests out, whether I use the direct input or Xinput function of my controller (I have tried both settings in correlation with the correct game device API's setting) and I have reset each time when changing controller function. However in the pad 1 or 2 tab the controller does not appear, it is blank. Any suggestions ? Sad
The controller doesn't appear in those tabs, you choose your input on the first tab, then go to the pad 1 tab and click each of the buttons you wanna map and map them to your pad.
(06-27-2015, 12:13 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]The controller doesn't appear in those tabs, you choose your input on the first tab, then go to the pad 1 tab and click each of the buttons you wanna map and map them to your pad.
Gotcha, have controller working now, thank you for your help.Laugh
No probs, glad to help Smile