..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Adding cheats to Person 4 Undub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I looked up this problem and one person had the problem as well...3 years ago. No one really helped him and I was hoping new things have happened that might help.

I am playing Persona 4 Undub and it's running fine. I've tried using cheats and they never load for me. I have the "Enable Cheats" checked, but nothing loads. I followed this video and followed his directions, and still nothing.

Whenever I load the game it says "Overall 0 Cheats loaded". I used pnach file from that other thread and that didn't work, either.

Any help you guys can give would be great. I don't know anything that goes with doing this so if you need information, let me know and I can get it.
Is your pnach's file name the same as your game's crc? Undub patches tends to change the game crc, so try verifying it.
It does match. Part of that video was copying and pasting the CRC code into the cheat converter and I did so. It hasn't changed since I did the converting.

Below is a screenshot of the pnach file and the PCSX2 log.
Can you post the emulog (when loading the game) and the pnach file?
Just added that to the previous post. lol
And the pnach file?
How do you mean? You want me to actually attach the pnach file? I'm sorry if this is infuriating. Like I said, this is all new to me.
Uh, yeah.
Ah, okay.
Hmm...try downloading the GIT versions on the main page. Extract it somewhere (preferably your desktop), and put the pnach file inside it.
Pages: 1 2