..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts, slow (20-30fps)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my specs are:

Toshiba Satellite C50-A
System type: x64 based
Processor: Intel ® Core ™ i5-3230M CPU @2.6 GHz, 2601 mhz, 2 core(s), 4 logical processor(s)
RAM: 8.0 gb
Available RAM: 4.4

Running pcsx2 1.2.1

I have 59-60 fps in game but it drops to 20-30 fps during cut scenes. I'm running my laptop at high performance, plugged in.
Use software mode with 3 extra rendering threads.
My fps runs now at 55-60 during cut scenes. Thank you, xemnas99!
Maybe not needed but ... whatever:

It could be reasonable to enable recommended speedhacks before enabling non recommended ones.

You seems to have all possible variations of plugins in your plugins folder. I would therefore guess that you downloaded pcsx2 not from the main web page but from a distributor that claims to be better in some sense. This might be dangerous if the source is not trustworthy.
Additionally you might not have the most recent version of pcsx2 but some other user-compiled version that just has the same version number. In the end there are always very unhelpful guides like 'tick all manual gamefixes to improve everything a lot'. Better to use default settings and solve problems specifically if you see them and not before they appear.