..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy XII [NTSC/PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I dodn't get any studering, I use EE 1.5 and IOP x2 speedhacks, and I also use ZeroSPU2, not SPU2-X (x has some issues with this game I've noticed)
Fixed for me in latest betas. Much thanks Smile
Default cycle and no hacks.
(05-15-2009, 02:00 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Still does it? Well, we fixed the main issue that twas causing this (recompiler reset when it didn't have to), so anything you still get is prolly a needed reset..

Perhaps it is, I'm not really sure Smile Feels exactly the same as the previous "hiccups", although occurs rarely now, like the first time I engage enemy in a dungeon or something like that. I didn't stress test it much, just went around Lhusu Mines a bit. Should a recompiler reset result in a "hiccup"?Smile
Yep, it'd do that for sure.
Check the console for any recompiler reset messages. I didn't run release builds for some time now, but iirc it had a log for resets.
the DEV builds are the only ones with the reset logging, the release ones don't show it, that's why I've been building dev ones
hi there!
i am experiencing this nasty "bug"... i wonder what it might be? the version is PAL, its an iso. thx for help!
I have the same problem than Gentleman
(05-05-2009, 09:56 AM)Gentleman Wrote: [ -> ]There is some weird stuff going on in Final Fantasy 12 opening FMV (Pal). Don't know when it started, it's happening on r.1134 right now................

The screen keeps blinking with those "lines" as the above pic shows.
With plugin Gsdx 890 SSE2 0.1.14:
-when I use Direct3D9 (Hardware), the screen is blinking.
-when I use Direct3D9 (Software), the game is slow (40fps) but the screen is no more blinking.
I have a Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT, which is supposed to be a great graphic card, so where could be the problem ?

EDIT: with Direct3D9 (Hardware), the game is also sometimes slow (40fps) especially during the movies.
EDIT2: Problem fixed ! For those who have the same problem, just grey out texture filtering and nloop hack, it changes everything !
I'm not really sure if this is a bug, but i thought i'd mention it:

Game runs smoothly unless i use limits - they're choppy and stuttering. This only happens if i turn vsync on in dx10 mode. In dx9 mode with vsync on game runs smoothly. In dx10 if i turn off vsync, limits "animate" smoothly too. Problem is if i turn vsync off textures tend to "break" when i turn camera around (which is really irritating). I'd rather play in dx10 mode beacuse FFXII looks alot sharper (better) then in dx9 mode.

I'm using GSDX graphics plugin; tried 0.9.6 and latest revision (both PCSX2 and GSDX plugin), same thing happens.

P.S Forgot to mention, this only happens if i play in fullscreen.
Using dx10 HW mode, game crashes right after the FMV where you leave Rabanastre. Won't let me attach a zip of the save state. About 3 hours into the game.

The crash is avoided using any mode other than dx10 HW.

Using r1474 no speedhacks or any extra options.
gsdx r1538
(06-10-2009, 08:04 PM)Nammoth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really sure if this is a bug, but i thought i'd mention it:

Game runs smoothly unless i use limits - they're choppy and stuttering. This only happens if i turn vsync on in dx10 mode. In dx9 mode with vsync on game runs smoothly. In dx10 if i turn off vsync, limits "animate" smoothly too. Problem is if i turn vsync off textures tend to "break" when i turn camera around (which is really irritating). I'd rather play in dx10 mode beacuse FFXII looks alot sharper (better) then in dx9 mode.

I'm using GSDX graphics plugin; tried 0.9.6 and latest revision (both PCSX2 and GSDX plugin), same thing happens.

P.S Forgot to mention, this only happens if i play in fullscreen.

Have you tried interlacing? I don't have any graphical errors in dx10 mode, but I have a gtx260.
Pages: 1 2 3