..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 problem fps changes.... PLS HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI GUYS!!! I USE A pcsx2 1.0.0 r-5350. There is no problem in game loading. But there is one problem. Frequent fps(frame rate) change. At the start of the game the fps is about 70-80 and works fine. As it comes up to the start menu it lowers to 20-35. Then during the duel it is about 10-22. PLS HELP....

I HAVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME ON PC FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND I CANT SEE MYSELF FAIL AT THE LAST MINUTE....

PC SPECS:

Rating: 2.1
Core: Dual
Process: @2.20Ghz and something like E4500
RAM: 1 GB
sYSTEM TYPE: 32 BIT

I DONT HAVE A GRAPHIC CARD. MINE IS A LOW END PC!!!!!!!!!
Version 1.0 is old and unsupported and your cpu is too weak to handle that game. There is no speedhack that increases the fps from 10 to 60 fps.
(07-12-2015, 01:17 PM)Gastly Yoi Wrote: [ -> ]HI GUYS!!! I USE A pcsx2 1.0.0 r-5350. There is no problem in game loading. But there is one problem. Frequent fps(frame rate) change. At the start of the game the fps is about 70-80 and works fine. As it comes up to the start menu it lowers to 20-35. Then during the duel it is about 10-22. PLS HELP....

I HAVE WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME ON PC FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND I CANT SEE MYSELF FAIL AT THE LAST MINUTE....

PC SPECS:

Rating: 2.1
Core: Dual
Process: @2.20Ghz and something like E4500
RAM: 1 GB
sYSTEM TYPE: 32 BIT

I DONT HAVE A GRAPHIC CARD. MINE IS A LOW END PC!!!!!!!!!

Get back to your ps2. It'll be much more enjoyable in this case
BT3 will not play very well on that processor, my Old C2D E4600 only managed to get 30-40 fps during single battles and 15-25 during split screen multi player battles.