..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help getting Rule of Rose to stop crashing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to play Rule of Rose on the latest version. I was able to get the intro cutscene to play using a graphics hack option. Sadly whenever start the game and watch the cutscene before the game begins the game simply shows a black screen. I tried clicking on the window only to learn that the game froze. I used 2x native scaling, but the game still locks up. Any idea's?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(07-12-2015, 05:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

My computer's specs:
CPU:AMD Phenom 8400 Triple Core Processor 2.10GHz
RAM:6GB
System type:64bit
Graphics card:Nvidia GeForce GTX 260

The PCSX2 version i'm running 1.2.1

Non-default settings used:
-Used the game fixes option to make it so that the game switches to GSdx when FMV plays
Adaptor mode:Nivida GeForce GTX 260
RendererLaughirect3D 10 Hardware
Scaling:2x Native

The game i'm trying to play:Rose of Rose on an ISO file.
please provide the emulog after the crash.You either find it in my documents\pcsx2 or in the program directory of pcsx2.
(07-13-2015, 04:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]please provide the emulog after the crash.You either find it in my documents\pcsx2 or in the program directory of pcsx2.

Emulog file is right here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9kd16...emuLog.txt
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Rule of Rose (USA)\Rule of Rose.ISO
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.