..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GTA: SA graphics problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried changing the resolution in gsdx and the problem is still there. the games a lot prettier at 1280x1024 though =P. As for the NLOOP hack, I've tried all three settings (ticked, grayed and not ticked) and there is no difference.
(03-26-2009, 01:53 AM)Nirvana92 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried changing the resolution in gsdx and the problem is still there. the games a lot prettier at 1280x1024 though =P.
you sure you weren't putting the internal resolution option instead of the resolution option (which is the first option in the config). Unsure
I changed the first option in the config and after trying that I changed the internal resolution. it still appears in game =(
GTA games aren't really worth the hassle, you could better just buy the game for PC Tongue
Did you try software rendering in GSDX? It's very slow, but at least you'll know if that's a problem with the hardware renderer if it's better then.
Get PC version.Only GTA games you should emulate by PCSX2 are LCS and VCS,because they weren't released to PC
(03-27-2009, 10:42 AM)Nokiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Get PC version.Only GTA games you should emulate by PCSX2 are LCS and VCS,because they weren't released to PC

Yea. Just don't use the emulator please. Buying the Console/PC-Game is easierer. Why is the pcsx2 Team coding the emu? buying the console is much easier.

Not a smart answer, sorry.
Emulators are mainly useful for playing their exclusive games.For example
PS2:GTA LCS,GTA VCS,MGS3,GT4
GameCube:MGS TS and some Mario games
So it's useless to emulate game which you can get for PC.PC versions of games are always better.Bigger resolution,nicer graphics.GTA SA for PC can be also modded so it's better compare to unmodable PS2 version
So when you own the ps2 game, what you should because without you don't get support, say to the ppl: "Just buy the pc game then, even if you own the ps2 game."

Somehow that seems not to be right to me, but stop OT.
Pages: 1 2