..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kindom Hearts wierd graphics bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea how this happend but of the guides where i looked at noone had this problem. the graphics textures are all messed up everywhere i walk, there isn't a spot where im save from it.

i have a Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40 GHz processor
and a AMD radeon HD 7700 graphics card (i think, i Always have troubling finding my graphic card settings)
please provide a screenshot of your GSdx plugin settings and provide the content of your emulog.
reset pcsx2 settings to default and avoid reading guides on youtube.
most guys have no idea of what they're talking about
Disable the stupid manual gamefixes and don't follow stupid guides on youtube.

Edit: Ninja'd

Jesalvein is right about the idiots on youtube that don't know crap about using PCSX2.
(07-14-2015, 06:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]Disable the stupid manual gamefixes and don't follow stupid guides on youtube.

Edit: Ninja'd

Jesalvein is right about the idiots on youtube that don't know crap about using PCSX2.

Oh wow you're a hero, disabling it fixed the problem. Note to self: go to forums first then youtube. (altough that same video helped fixing the slowing down of the game)
That video didn't fix the slowdown, it just masked it.
(07-14-2015, 06:16 PM)NeoPower Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow you're a hero, disabling it fixed the problem. Note to self: go to forums first then youtube. (altough that same video helped fixing the slowing down of the game)

Tip, don't follow any guides on youtube except the official 1.0.0 guide.