..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Guitar Hero- Legends of rock doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
are you sure you aren't using any speedhack ?

can you please launch the game, get to the crash, and then post the whole content of my documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt (or pcsx2\logs\emulog.tyxt if you are using the binary version)
also make sure you set VU Rounding to "Nearest" for playing this game.
(07-17-2015, 10:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure you aren't using any speedhack ?

can you please launch the game, get to the crash, and then post the whole content of my documents\pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt (or pcsx2\logs\emulog.tyxt if you are using the binary version)
I am not using any speedhack. Here is emuLog
nothing wrong here. can you please post screenshots of all your pcsx2 settings ?
(07-17-2015, 10:32 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]also make sure you set VU Rounding to "Nearest" for playing this game.
My VU is in nearest now, but it didn't changed anything
Edit: Now it isn't crashing but is sooooo ssslllooowwwwww ttthhheeee gggaaammmeee
It worked because I looked on the settings and discovered that i put the wrong "nearest" option.
What I do now for making the game come back to the normal speed?
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
(07-17-2015, 11:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
the ee is in 30% and gs is between 96 and 100%
so, either your CPU or GPU is struggling
did you set your power plan to performance mode ?

and...

jesalvein Wrote:can you please post screenshots of all your pcsx2 settings ?
(07-17-2015, 11:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]so, either your CPU or GPU is struggling
did you set your power plan to performance mode ?

and...
no, my power plan is normal, but I play GTA V in normal power plan without low FPS. Here are my setting:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5