..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,I'm really in trouble with the emulator...sorry for bad english,'cause I'm Italian Tongue I'll try to explain the problem most clear I can.I have a Mac 10.8.9(mountain lion) and I have pcsx2 and pcsx2-ce.These are my software informationsTonguerocessore 2,13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo;Memoria 2 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM;Grafica NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB;Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F45).I downloaded and installed(for pcsx2)Nvidia,xquartz and bios,so Mac can run games and it's all ok(menu,videos)but when I start playing fps are 15-20 and the game is very slow,characters joggle(Is it right?)...What am I supposed to do?I tried all that I could and if pcsx2 can open iso file,than I did something right.Isn'it?For second version,(pcsx2-ce)I followed any step(included installation of mxml3 etc...).The problem of this emulator is that I don't know how run iso game,because I don't have game's cdvd but only iso file I downloaded.When I press on run cdvd,a black window appears,than emulator crashes.I hope you can help me,and sorry for bad english.A presto Smile
Quote:because I don't have game's cdvd but only iso file I downloaded.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.