..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Read first post.
Dont know how it was before and if it really is a bug but the arrow in front of unread threads consists of like 10 pixels and doesn't look nice during zoom which is relevant for small displays having high dpi -> mobile screens. Can you maybe increase resolution/dpi of these by at least a factor of 2 or use vector images if compatible to mybb?

Completely low priority but midly infuriating.
Replying to a post on a mobile with a reply (so it goes to the full editor) keeps jumping to the top while I'm typing, really annoying and buggers it right up . Quick reply is fine.

Using dolphin browser if it helps
(08-09-2015, 04:00 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Replying to a post on a mobile with a reply (so it goes to the full editor) keeps jumping to the top while I'm typing, really annoying and buggers it right up . Quick reply is fine.

I could also reproduce this problem on my windows phone while using Internet Explorer, though it keeps jumping to the bottom.
(08-09-2015, 04:00 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Replying to a post on a mobile with a reply (so it goes to the full editor) keeps jumping to the top while I'm typing, really annoying and buggers it right up . Quick reply is fine.

Yeah, Firefox on Android drops it to the bottom as well, usable, but you can't really edit what you wrote.
I think it is a Dolphin Problem. Using Dolphin as well and mybb is hardly compatible.
Can you try disabling the editor in your User CP then checking if the problem is still there? User CP > Edit Options > Enable: Put the editor in source mode by default

Regardless it's a mybb bug, not much I can do since no plugins we use touch these things
(08-09-2015, 12:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know how it was before and if it really is a bug but the arrow in front of unread threads consists of like 10 pixels and doesn't look nice during zoom which is relevant for small displays having high dpi -> mobile screens. Can you maybe increase resolution/dpi of these by at least a factor of 2 or use vector images if compatible to mybb?

Completely low priority but midly infuriating.

If you mean the go to first unread post green icon yeah it was like this before and it's built in with mybb. Obviously we don't have a vector of it but I can replace it if you find something.
I see they still haven't fixed the bug with thread statuses from subforums.

for example if you have

main index->forum->subforum->post with new posts

this will show there is new posts, if you read it then go straight back to the index, it will still show there's new posts. You have to go back to the forum the subforum is in, then back to the index and it's fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19