..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(08-14-2015, 12:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Mybb-upgr...#pid472223

Yeah i couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread Tongue
would it be possible to use the old search function. Searching for user profiles is difficult and the new search just doesn't provide very good results
Just go to google, type what you want to search and add "site:forums.pcsx2.net/".

Having the forum with a different method to search is a good thing sometimes, so no need to change it unless it will reduce the load on the site or something.
(08-16-2015, 06:21 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]would it be possible to use the old search function. Searching for user profiles is difficult and the new search just doesn't provide very good results

You mean like the "click here" link on the search page?
Another bug sorta from the admin side. Where it shows posts which need moderating, if there's only 1 it shows 2 in the brackets.
I guess only nitpicks remain now, could the default video format be YouTube instead of Dailymotion?
Well, just a small bug. Every so often the search option will say I can only search every 20sec. Problem is that it's the first time I've searched for anything in the last hour.
Huh dunno why it thinks that, probably a mybb bug...try clearing your cookies on the forum
It's not really a bug in the software, but it's bugging me a lot.

The white dot symbolizes no new posts, but wouldn't be better if it would be used for new posts?

Light - Dark
On - Off
New - Old
Shiny - Worn

Plus they stay in contrast with the dark background and this makes you notice them first instead of the dark ones and it's more improtant to notice new posts than it is to see old ones.

I modified the file for you if you think it's worth considering the switch

Old       New
[attachment=57114] [attachment=57113]
That's what I thought was a big before bmate, but he said he fixed it and it didn't look much different, but ys being darker when there was new posts seems the opposite of what I'd expect.

That said I've kind of adjusted to its crap factor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19