..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(09-18-2015, 02:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Wow a < broke all that -_-

well, at least it was found lol
Can't make thread sticky

I just update the translation of Quick Start Guide but can't make it Sticky to show under Important Threads as before, a lack of Sticky Thread feature somehow.

I'm the moderator of Chinese Translation Sub Forum, the Stick/Unstick menu entry doesn't appear as it used to be.
[attachment=57407]
idk if this is an upgrade bug, but I was looking through my old posts and I cannot pass page 135 in my searches
I can access your pages (dont know how valid this search url is for others though...). How do you try to access it? By clicking next page or by clicking on thr number?
both methods work for me..
and now it works for me.. wtf?? (And I used the numbers, btw)
Can we turn off the wysiwyg editor? It's more frustrating than anything and doesn't work proper on mobile devices or if you want to put a smiley mid sentence
(10-20-2015, 03:11 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Can we turn off the wysiwyg editor?

UserCP -> Edit Options -> check "Put the editor in source mode by default".

That's what I did to get rid of that dumb editor. Tongue2
Cool thanks Smile
(10-04-2015, 06:50 AM)pcsx2fan Wrote: [ -> ]Can't make thread sticky

I just update the translation of Quick Start Guide but can't make it Sticky to show under Important Threads as before, a lack of Sticky Thread feature somehow.

I'm the moderator of Chinese Translation Sub Forum, the Stick/Unstick menu entry doesn't appear as it used to be.

Sorry for the delay, fixed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19