..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mybb upgrade bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I actually meant bositman.

I could post some html stuff as well. But either he is currently playing with the plugin or it enables randomly.
It should only work with admin/moderator/translator groups.
willkuer: Can't see any html parsed in your post?
(11-11-2015, 09:21 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It engages still when I quote stuff that is/might be HTML.

You are quoting HTML code, so since your account has html parsing enabled, it parses it, even if the original poster didn't have it. Looks normal to me.
It randomly works. i can not say when and how it is triggered
<select></select>

This just was working. Is the plugin working slightly delayed?

I made a screenshot that it is easier to believe.

So most of the html codes I posted before were working.
Is the plugin some kind of crawler moving around in the forum and replacing all html tags by escaped versions or do you replace html tags on submission?

Ok I can reproduce it. Everytime I change a post and click on submit the html tag is parsed and I can see a combobox.
Everytime I reload the page the combobox is gone and I can see the escaped html tags as letters.
(11-12-2015, 12:40 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You are quoting HTML code, so since your account has html parsing enabled, it parses it, even if the original poster didn't have it. Looks normal to me.

Yeah I know, I was just confirming it to willkuer and showing it by quoting is post XD

(11-12-2015, 06:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]It randomly works. i can not say when and how it is triggered

This just was working. Is the plugin working slightly delayed?

I made a screenshot that it is easier to believe.

So most of the html codes I posted before were working.
Is the plugin some kind of crawler moving around in the forum and replacing all html tags by escaped versions or do you replace html tags on submission?

Ok I can reproduce it. Everytime I change a post and click on submit the html tag is parsed and I can see a combobox.
Everytime I reload the page the combobox is gone and I can see the escaped html tags as letters.

The posts do update after you reload the page(the initial post is made without reloading). Plugins and restrictions don't parse before page reload I think. Like how the "location" doesn't appear in avatar box until after reload.
So again, all good Tongue
Forum clock seems off by a bit. About 2 minutes ahead.

Compare it in the bottom right corner. You can google "What time is it?" like I did(thought it might be my machine's clock) to check official time. As I said ours is about 2 minutes ahead.

Weirds me out when I see posts made in the future lol.
That's not a bug, that's awesome.
That screwed with my head for a few weeks. I thought my clocks were all off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19