..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 Runs fine but has Red lines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-01-2015, 06:35 AM)xTUNERZx Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm fair enough, Software mode does need a lot of power though so I guess you're right. All I can hope for now is that DX12 makes a huge difference. If not then I might have to buy a new CPU

did you try different blending unit accuracy options in the latest development build ?
For dx set skipdraw to 1 otherwise use openGL
For dx hardware mode, set skipdraw to 4 or 5
with opengl you need to have the accurate blending turned up, or the hw ogl depth turned on, can't remember which.
Here's the solution - 
Set you GSDx Settings exactly like this.

Adapter: Default Hardware Device
Renderer: OpenGL (Hardware)
Interlacing: Auto

Check - Allow 8-bit Textures
Internal Resolution: Native
Texture Filtering: Bilinear (PS2)
Anisotropic Filtering: Off
Crc Hack Level: Partial (OpenGL Recommended)
UNcheck: Enable HW Hacks
Check:Hardware Depth
UNcheck:Accurate Date
Blending Unit Accuracy: High (Recommended high-end PC)

UNcheck: Edge Anti Aliasing (AA1)
Rendering Threads: 2
Check: MipMapping

All the other options on here did nothing this is the only one that worked besides F9 software mode but your practically playing 1/2 the game in slow motion forget that. I got no FPS drop or slow motion and it got rid of the red lines "finally" with these settings Hope it works for you.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2