..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-05-2015, 12:55 PM)donny110 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just tried this release indeed, however the connection issue is still there with the bluetooth dongle.. I have attached the debug log as instructed (hope this does help)

I think the firmware of your Dongle might just be a tad too old:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_12-05-37.png]

Is this the one you bought just recently or one just lying around? If you bought new, why didn't you go for a version 4.x one?
(11-05-2015, 01:08 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I think the firmware of your Dongle might just be a tad too old:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_12-05-37.png]

Is this the one you bought just recently or one just lying around? If you bought new, why didn't you go for a version 4.x one?

This is the old one, i didn't get around to figuring the new one out (gave the same issue at first) so i thought if one would be fixed both would be.. But i am going to toss the new one in right now and retry..

update:
Seems to be something of the sort with the new one aswell (am i ticking the wrong things or not enough or something?)
(11-05-2015, 01:33 PM)donny110 Wrote: [ -> ]This is the old one, i didn't get around to figuring the new one out (gave the same issue at first) so i thought if one would be fixed both would be.. But i am going to toss the new one in right now and retry..

update:
Seems to be something of the sort with the new one aswell (am i ticking the wrong things or not enough or something?)

Did you stop the service by your own or did it crash? Logs look cleaner now but I didn't spot any connection attempt over Bluetooth.
(11-05-2015, 01:46 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Did you stop the service by your own or did it crash? Logs look cleaner now but I didn't spot any connection attempt over Bluetooth.

i manually stopped it before collecting the log (like i did with the other log aswell actually).. I try to connect over bluetooth with the ps button but it won't connect..

Edit: it works once i open the scpmonitor application.. (i have no clue how that has anything to do with it but it seems to work xD)
Somewhat offtopic question, how do you update the application without wiping (or are you supposed to wipe it)??
(11-05-2015, 01:50 PM)donny110 Wrote: [ -> ]i manually stopped it before collecting the log (like i did with the other log aswell actually).. I try to connect over bluetooth with the ps button but it won't connect..

Edit: it works once i open the scpmonitor application.. (i have no clue how that has anything to do with it but it seems to work xD)
Somewhat offtopic question, how do you update the application without wiping (or are you supposed to wipe it)??

You just execute the setup and let it update your installation. If you've successfully installed the drivers before you don't have to run the driver installer again.
After a reboot however it either stays disabled, or stays on reserved if i try to connect it (alomost) right after a boot up, right now it is also not recognizing the controller (while it did before i rebooted.. twice) right now it's back to not connecting over bluetooth. Usb works fine all the time actually.. however BT has some weird things i don't quite get..
Nefarius, I can't start the service. It crashes immediately. Could you help?
(11-05-2015, 11:45 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

you have a fake controller (but you probably already knew this Tongue) and forgot to tick this box:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_10-42-20.png]

Please bear in mind that support for counterfeit controllers is still highly experimental, I can't guarantee it to work. I'm still researching those issues with a co-developer.

I really apreciate your work for going through the hassel even with fake controllers Smile 
But I already tried checking this option and several more without successful results  Sad
Hi Nefarius.

I cleaned out all the drivers and uninstall all the previous versions os the driver, then installed the new driver and it only work by usb... the bluetooth gets recognized by the installer and it install the driver for it, but no conection between the DS3 and the PC over bluetooth.

I'm attaching the new log.

Thanks again for all the good work Laugh
deleted